The Oxford Pride logo has become a well-recognised icon in and around Oxfordshire. We need a Creative Officer with previous experience and a keen graphics & content creator background that keeps this brand identity going.
Voluntary unpaid, expenses only
What will I be doing?
- Taking responsibility for designing and/or sourcing the visual branding for Oxford Pride each year, in line with the annual theme decided by the Committee.
- Creating visual design elements for the promotion of fundraisers, Festival events and Parade Day across multiple mediums in a timely manner (in liaison with the Communications, Festival, Entertainment, Community, Accessibility, and Website Officers).
- Creating visual design elements for all publicity which aims to increase public awareness of Pride (in liaison with the Communications Officer and Directors).
- Designing all Pride branded items and merchandise, as agreed to be created by the Committee.
- Designing all Pride signage to promote awareness of Pride around Oxfordshire and further afield, as agreed to be created by the Committee.
- Aiding and facilitating any and all other creative requirements as required by the Committee.
What do I need?
Previous experience of graphic design and marketing, brand assets and management.
- Meet new people
- Learn new skills
- Develop new interests
- Improve your self confidence
- Give back to the community
How do I apply for the role?
To stand for any vacant position you need to become a member of Oxford Pride. To become a member of Oxford Pride Group, please complete our membership form. At present our meetings are held online and members will be sent the joining instructions up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.
If you are applying for a role, please come to our meeting and tell us why you believe that this is the role for you - we'd love to hear from you!