We need a keen person who enjoys building and maintaining relationships with local our communities and organisations.
Voluntary unpaid, expenses only
What will I be doing?
- Being a contact for Oxford Pride for a variety of community groups within Oxfordshire and the wider community, seeking opportunities where Oxford Pride can assist community groups.
- Liaising and building a close rapport with community groups to host events, including family-friendly events (in liaison with the Accessibility, Festival, Fundraising & Sponsorship, and Volunteer Officers).
- Providing timely updates to the Communications Officer for the promotion of all events.
- Producing, updating, and delivering education and information workshops to local community groups, businesses, and educational establishments.
- Providing reports on community events to the Oxford Pride Committee.
What do I need?
No previous experience necessary.
- Meet new people
- Learn new skills
- Develop new interests
- Improve your self confidence
- Give back to the community
How do I apply for the role?
To stand for any vacant position you need to become a member of Oxford Pride. To become a member of Oxford Pride Group, please complete our membership form. At present our meetings are held online and members will be sent the joining instructions up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.
If you are applying for a role, please come to our meeting and tell us why you believe that this is the role for you - we'd love to hear from you!